Delivery, Shipping and Postage & Packaging
- Please allow up to 31 days for delivery of your purchase from the date of payment being received, although it is our purpose to make every effort when possible, to despatch your order within 3 days of receiving payment. Delivery times are dependent on our current stock availability.
- Some orders may arrive in separate packages depending on the items ordered. Once products have been dispatched to within the UK, orders normally arrive within 3 to 5 days and international orders can take up to 31 days depending on customs. We do not take responsibility for late or non-delivery due to factors outside our control.
- Please note that the estimated delivery times are only estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
- We will, when possible, supply a tracking identification number for your delivery either by the email address, supplied at the time of purchase or by PayPal®
- Shipping costs are applied at point of sale before order completion. We reserve the right to decide on the carrier/courier or postal service used for the delivery of your order/goods, item/items.
- For custom and offline orders, shipping costs and options will be advised and agreed during discussion and agreement of terms.
- Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods does not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
Extra Delivery Charges:
The delivery service can only deliver through a ground floor or basement entrance which is close to a road suitable for delivery access.
You must tell us when placing your order in the ‘Order Comments’ box at the checkout, about any special factors that may result in delivery being more costly and/or taking longer than it otherwise would have, such as parking restrictions, narrow bridges or small entrances.
Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
- If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice.
- If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
- If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order, please contact us by email as soon as possible. We do not accept liability if your order has already been processed and despatched.
- For our standard delivery items, our courier will attempt delivery. A card will be left each time indicating their visit. You may call the number on the card to rearrange a more suitable time for re-delivery. If you do not call within 5 days of receiving the last card, the item will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will apply.
- We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges before delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
Delays in Delivery:
Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside of our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible. If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order within 7 calendar days of you receiving notification about the delay. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out above within such 7-day period, then we will let you have a full refund. However, Castle Bagpipes cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.